Pet Grooming Studio Academy is in the process of creating a multimedia-based pet styling handbook. The First of its kind in North America!
The dog grooming manual is concentrating on pet salon's styling work and professional work tips
The manual will assist students and graduates of the school in increasing the potential and profit from their grooming careers as well as preserving the skills they have learned. It is our hope that the manual will simplify the steps of Professional Dog Grooming making it easier to understand and enjoyable.
The grooming manuals in the past are good but have all been very overwhelming in the sheer amount of (some repeated) information. Many often turn away from the manuals due to the sheer volume (Most of them are 500 to 600 pages long). The necessary steps have been buried in sentences that made looking up information difficult.
They are great books to use as reference books. They are used at the school as well. However, for those focusing on becoming a professional groomer, a more compact guide would be more beneficial. We want to create a quick reference manual that will be easy to navigate to meet the needs of our students.
What is different from conventional manuals
Most grooming manuals give examples for breed specific grooming similar to show grooming styles. Many of the pages cover a simple bath and clean up grooming or hard to maintain show styles.
For example, there are 5 curly coated styles and 4 drop coat pet styles at least you have to know as a professional pet groomer. Other breeds are the same. There are multiple ways of pet finishing. The styles that can be given is predetermined by the type of fur a dog has, its features and also the customer’s preference.
For groomers who are starting in the business, it is important to focus on the type of styles that are seen every day in a salon and also establishing good work habits.
What are the features of this manual
The merits of our manual are:
(1) This manual concentrates on pet style trims common in the Canadian workshops. It will be easier to concentrate on the information you need right away instead of the frills.
(2) It will have descriptive texts, photos, illustrations, and more than 50 demonstration videos by veterans in the Canadian grooming industry along with integrated instructions on grooming, explanation of the grooming steps and how it will affect the finish.
(3) It takes less time to study and easier to understand and your skill improves much faster thanks to our excellent demonstration videos combined with detailed tutorials than just reading the big volume of text manuals.
(4) It will explain which grooming steps to follow and in what order and easy to understand clippers and scissoring habits.
(5) A quick look up saves time even if it is used during grooming.
(6) Easy to review grooming information even for busy individuals.
Whether you have been in business for 20 years or are just starting out, Pet Styling Handbook For The Canadian Professionals will help you become a productive, fulfilled and joyful pet groomer you always wanted to be. You will be able to serve and help more people ----while a lot of fun along the way.