Pet Grooming Studio Academy is in the process of creating a multimedia-based pet styling handbook. The First of its kind in North America!
The dog grooming manual is concentrating on the pet salon's styling work and professional work tips
The manual will assist students and graduates of the school in increasing the potential and profit from their grooming careers as well as preserving the skills they have learned. We hope that the manual will simplify the steps of Professional Dog Grooming, making it easier to understand and enjoyable.
The grooming manuals in the past are good but have all been very overwhelming in the sheer amount of (some repeated) information. Many often turn away from the manuals because of the sheer volume (Most of them are 500 to 600 pages long). They have buried the necessary steps in sentences that made looking up information difficult.
They are outstanding books to use as reference books. They are used at the school as well. However, for those focusing on becoming a professional groomer, a more compact guide would be more beneficial. We want to create a quick reference manual that will be easy to navigate to meet the needs of our students.
What is different from conventional manuals?
Most grooming manuals give examples for breed-specific grooming similar to show grooming styles. Many of the pages cover a simple bath and clean-up grooming or hard-to-maintain show styles.
For example, there are 5 curly-coated styles and 4 drop coat pet styles. At least you have to know as a professional pet groomer. Other breeds are the same. There are multiple ways of pet finishing. The type of fur a dog has, its features, predetermines the styles that can be given and also the customer’s preference.
For groomers who are starting in the business, it is important to focus on the type of styles that are seen every day in a salon and also establish good work habits.
What are the features of this manual?
The merits of our manual are:
(1) This manual concentrates on pet-style trims common in Canadian workshops. It will be easier to concentrate on the information you need right away instead of the frills.
(2) It will have descriptive texts, photos, illustrations, and more than 50 demonstration videos by veterans in the Canadian grooming industry along with integrated instructions on grooming, an explanation of the grooming steps, and how it will affect the finish.
(3) It takes less time to study and is easier to understand and your skill improves much faster thanks to our excellent demonstration videos combined with detailed tutorials than just reading the big volume of text manuals.
(4) It will explain which grooming steps to follow and in what order and easy-to-understand clippers and scissoring habits.
(5) A quick look-up saves time even if it is used during grooming.
(6) Easy to review grooming information even for busy individuals.
Whether you have been in business for 20 years or are just starting, Pet Styling Handbook For The Canadian Professionals will help you become the productive, fulfilled, and joyful pet groomer you always wanted to be. You will be able to serve and help more people ----while a lot of fun along the way.
Table of contents I often ask our grooming school applicants why they’re interested in dog grooming. Most of them answer that they want to be…Read More
Newly graduated dog groomer, Miss. Kim Endow entered the May 2 dog grooming competition held by the Dog groomers association with the expectation of the…Read More